2 days of cycling, fully van supported: Saturday May 27 and Sunday May 28.
NOTE: We’ve created a QUICK Register button to make registration even easier for you. Click it, and you will be prompted to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll help you with the process, get you in a jersey, and registered in a jiffy!
The Minimum Fundraising Amount Requested For Weekend Riders: $200
Riding The First Weekend
7 Days In May also offers a 2 Day riding option where you can join the group of dedicated riders going around Lake Ontario on the first two days of the ride: May 27th, & May 28th. On these two days you will be riding from Mississauga Ontario to Cobourg Ontario, and from Cobourg Ontario to Kingston Ontario. This is a great way to participate in the ride if you can’t dedicate 7 days to ride around the Lake. There is an amazing sense of camaraderie and group accomplishment that develops even during these first two days – you’ll make new friends and have a great time. The fee to join the weekend ride is $200 prior to April 15th and $250 after April 15th. In addition to this registration fee, you are responsible for accommodations and dinners (but talk to us about this – we have ways to make this affordable). By choosing the weekend ride, you will receive the custom 7 Days In May cycling jersey.
To get registered, there are 3 main steps:
- Choose your distance – Single Day Ride, Weekend Ride, or 7 Days Around Lake Ontario.
- Register – Clicking the ‘REGISTER FOR THE RIDE’ button below will take you to our registration page hosted by Online Registrations where you will complete this step of the process.
- Set Up Your Fundraising Page – Clicking the ‘CREATE A FUNDRAISING PAGE’ button below will take you to the Canadian Cancer Society’s registration page where you will set up your fundraising page affiliated with 7 Days In May. The flow of that process is:
- Create a profile as a new user, or use your current login (you’ll have one if you ever did Relay For Life), or use a social media profile to login.
- Follow the steps to set up your profile, and click the blue ‘Next step’ button to move to the next step.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Click the blue ‘Complete registration’ button to complete the registration process.
- Follow the prompts on the web page that say “Access your participant centre“. This is where you will personalize your fundraising page.
- Familiarize yourself with the Participant Centre as this is the hub of your fundraising effort.
- You can use the Participant Centre to:
- Email friends, family, and colleagues to raise funds,
- Personalize your profile text, and profile image,
- Share your fundraising page on Facebook, Twitter, or Linkedin,
- View your fundraising progress, and send thank you notes, &
- Communicate with the 7 Days In May team.
- Please take the time to personalize the text in your profile, it will help you raise more money.
- If you would like a 7 Days In May branded profile image for your fundraising page, please click here.
- If you would like 7 Days In May standard profile text (in case you don’t want to type your own) please feel to copy and paste our pre-written statement or edit it to make it your own: please click here.
- If you have any questions or need support with registration or setting up a fundraising page, please email us at email@example.com
Important Note: After March 31st, we cannot guarantee the jerseys or kits will be available on May 27th. We will have extra quantities of jerseys, but not kits. So please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re concerned, at which point we can forward you a coupon code to get revised pricing from our supplier.