1 day of cycling, fully van supported: Saturday May 27, or any other day of the ride.
NOTE: We’ve created a QUICK Register button to make registration even easier for you. Click it, and you will be prompted to send an email to email@example.com. We’ll help you with the process, get you in a jersey, and registered in a jiffy!
The Minimum Fund Raising Amount Requested: $100
Single Day Riders
On May 27th, we have rides of various distances. In the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), rides of up to 100KM are offered with a longer ride option from Mississauga to Cobourg to let you ride the full day with our “Lake Riders”. All rides are fully supported including cycling escorts for each distance, van support, multi station stops, refreshments and refills along the way, and our cheerful volunteers there to cheer you on as you ride.
For the shorter distances (Up To 100KM) the registration fees are $60 prior to April 15th, and $75 after April 15th. Your registration fees go to cover the cost of hosting the event, providing supplies, enabling our volunteers, insuring the riders, and other associated costs. This allows all funds raised to go directly to curing Pancreatic Cancer.
For the full day ride (160KM from Mississauga to Cobourg), the registration fee is $140 prior to April 15th, and $175 after April 15th. This fee covers the same as the fee for the other distances and also includes lunch and a 7 Days In May custom cycling jersey. More details for all distances are available on the registration page, which you can easily get to by clicking the button below.
To get registered, there are 3 main steps:
- Choose your distance – Single Day Ride, Weekend Ride, or 7 Days Around Lake Ontario.
- Register – Clicking the ‘REGISTER FOR THE RIDE’ button below will take you to our registration page hosted by Online Registrations where you will complete this step of the process.
- Set Up Your Fundraising Page – Clicking the ‘CREATE A FUNDRAISING PAGE’ button below will take you to the Canadian Cancer Society’s registration page where you will set up your fundraising page affiliated with 7 Days In May. The flow of that process is:
- Create a profile as a new user, or use your current login (you’ll have one if you ever did Relay For Life), or use a social media profile to login.
- Follow the steps to set up your profile, and click the blue ‘Next step’ button to move to the next step.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Click the blue ‘Complete registration’ button to complete the registration process.
- Follow the prompts on the web page that say “Access your participant centre“. This is where you will personalize your fundraising page.
- Familiarize yourself with the Participant Centre as this is the hub of your fundraising effort.
- You can use the Participant Centre to:
- Email friends, family, and colleagues to raise funds,
- Personalize your profile text, and profile image,
- Share your fundraising page on Facebook, Twitter, or Linkedin,
- View your fundraising progress, and send thank you notes, &
- Communicate with the 7 Days In May team.
- Please take the time to personalize the text in your profile, it will help you raise more money.
- If you would like a 7 Days In May branded profile image for your fundraising page, please click here.
- If you would like 7 Days In May standard profile text (in case you don’t want to type your own) please feel to copy and paste our pre-written statement or edit it to make it your own: please click here.
- If you have any questions or need support with registration or setting up a fundraising page, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Note: After March 31st, we cannot guarantee the jerseys or kits will be available on May 27th. We will have extra quantities of jerseys, but not kits. So please inquire at email@example.com if you’re concerned, at which point we can forward you a coupon code to get revised pricing from our supplier.