Not everyone is an avid cyclist, has a racing bike, or the time to ride longer distances with with the 7 Days In May group as they make their trek around Lake Ontario. The “7 K’s In May” ride is meant to be a short/fun ride for many of our dedicated supporters who still want to help us make a difference. There is a 7km family ride, as well as a 30km, 60km and 75km ride. The day is meant to reflect that this ride is about community, and collectively supporting a cause that has affected us all: pancreas cancer. Our common goal is to increase awareness, funds, and research for this deadly affliction. We are stronger together.
This is also a great tune up for any Lake Riders who may be joining us later in the month, we hope to see you there.
Family Ride Details:
- Date: Saturday May 6th, 2017
- Location: Humber Bay Park West, Toronto
- Start Time: 9:00am
- Distances: 7, 40, 70 kms.
- Pace: Nice & Easy!
- Cost: $25/person, or $50 for a family (more than 2 people). Includes a 7 Days In May t-shirt and swag bag.
- Other Info: Lunch will follow the event, so stick around!
- Registration: See below.
- 7km Route Map: click here to view
- 40km Route Map: click here to view
- 70km Route Map: click here to view
NOTE: We’ve created a QUICK Register button to make registration even easier for you. Click it, and you will be prompted to send an email to email@example.com. We’ll help you with the process and registered in a jiffy!
To get registered, there are 3 main steps:
- Choose your distance – 7 km, 30km, or 60km.
- Register – Clicking the ‘REGISTER FOR THE RIDE’ button below will take you to our registration page hosted by Online Registrations where you will complete this step of the process.
- Set Up Your Fundraising Page – Clicking the ‘CREATE A FUNDRAISING PAGE’ button below will take you to the Canadian Cancer Society’s registration page where you will set up your fundraising page affiliated with 7 Days In May. The flow of that process is:
- Create a profile as a new user, or use your current login (you’ll have one if you ever did Relay For Life), or use a social media profile to login.
- Follow the steps to set up your profile, and click the blue ‘Next step’ button to move to the next step.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Click the blue ‘Complete registration’ button to complete the registration process.
- Follow the prompts on the web page that say “Access your participant centre“. This is where you will personalize your fundraising page.
- Familiarize yourself with the Participant Centre as this is the hub of your fundraising effort.
- You can use the Participant Centre to:
- Email friends, family, and colleagues to raise funds,
- Personalize your profile text, and profile image,
- Share your fundraising page on Facebook, Twitter, or Linkedin,
- View your fundraising progress, and send thank you notes, &
- Communicate with the 7 Days In May team.
- Please take the time to personalize the text in your profile, it will help you raise more money.
- If you would like a 7 Days In May branded profile image for your fundraising page, please click here.
- If you would like 7 Days In May standard profile text (in case you don’t want to type your own) please feel to copy and paste our pre-written statement or edit it to make it your own: please click here.
- If you have any questions or need support with registration or setting up a fundraising page, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Note: After March 31st, we cannot guarantee the jerseys or kits will be available on May 27th. We will have extra quantities of jerseys, but not kits. So please inquire at email@example.com if you’re concerned, at which point we can forward you a coupon code to get revised pricing from our supplier.